of luxury amphibious
Selina Aircrafts: History and Vision
Selina Aircrafts, JSC is the team that is working on seaplane of the future since 2014.
Later, the team formed an alliance with other teams that develop engines, propellers, avionics and composite materials to work together to develop advanced technologies and produce the best aircraft in the world.
The ACK-62 aircraft was developed by Selina Aircrafts (old name is Seregin Aircraft Company) equipped with two engines and retractable landing gear. It’s innovative design and high-tech materials have resulted in excellent aerodynamic and hydrodynamic. The unique design allows this aircraft to carry out take-off and landing on the different types of runways strips and water surfaces, moreover it’s positive climb gradient is maintained even with one running engine.
Basic aircraft equipment includes
Integrated complex of electronic display instruments, aircraft supply system is protected by modern electronic cirquit breakers, electrically controlled flaps, ventilation and salon conditioning enabling moisture excess removal, auxiliary power of2kW.
Well thought-out ergonomic dashboard resulting in a spacious cockpit provides a broad overview of operation, convenience and safety in the air as well as on the water or land.
- Automatic door opener
- Night vision camera
- Thermographic camera;
- Simple and failsafe design
- Positive rate of climb with one engine operational
- Doubled flight control set
- Ability to use concrete, asphalt, grass, dirt, gravel or ice ranways for takeoff and landing
- Ability to use water ranways for takeoff and landing
- Ability to use snow ranways for takeoff and landing
- Spacious multufunctional cabin can be easily transformed for using with 6 seats, 5 seats, 4 VIP seats, 4 seats + gurney
- Cabin ventilation and conditioning system with air-warming function
- Isolated luggage compartment - 100LL Avgas, Premium Autogas or Jet-A fuel (depends on the engines installed)
- Length 11 ft 4 in (3,45 m)
- Width 5 ft 3 in (1,6 m)
- Height 4 ft 5 in (1,34 m)
Basic equipment includes integrated complex of electronic display instruments, ventilation and salon conditioning enabling moisture excess removal auxiliary power unit 2kW.
Proprietary ultrasonic altimeter for low visibility water landing delivers a precision of 0.1m providing for maximum level of accuracy and safety. Well thought-out ergonomic dashboard resulting in a spacious salon provides a broad overview of operation, convenience and safety in the air as well as on the water or land.
- Capacity: 6 passengers (4 VIP)
- Length: 10.7 m (35 ft,1 in)
- Wingspan: 14.9 m (48 ft, 10 in)
- Height: 3 m (9ft, 10in)
- Wing area: 19 m2 (204 sq ft)
- Empty Weight: 1250 kg (2755 lb)
- Max takeoff weight: 2,300 kg (5,071 lb)
- Fuel capacity: 480 L / 127 Gal / 373 kg / 822 lb
- Powerplant: 2x Lycomming O-360 B 180 hp each (Optional Superior XP-360 Engine, 180 hp)or 2 x Higgs Diesel E 330J / G (NA) (JET A / AUTO / 100LL / HYDROGEN GAS) 300HPor 2x Higgs Diesel E 330J/G-T (FI) (JET A / AUTO/ 100LL / HYDROGEN GAS) 500HP
- Propellers: MT PROPELLER MTV-12-B-C-F-R(M) CFR180-53, HOFFMANG V-123K3-RS (Pushing, 3-bladed, Reversible, with Full Feathering)
- Useful Load 1400 lbs (635 kg)
- Usable Fuel Volume 110 gal (416 l)
- Service Ceiling 9800 ft (2987 m)
- Maximum Limit Speed 190 kias (352 kmph)
- Maximum Cruise Speed 165 kias (305 kmph)
- Economy Cruise Speed 145 kias (270 kmph)
- Maximum Range at 50% Load 1200 nm (2000 km)
- Maximum Range at Full Load 600 nm (1000 km)
- Maximum Climb Rate 1180 fpm (360 mpm)
- Takeoff Distance (land) 820 ft (250 m)
- Takeoff Distance (water) 1000 ft (305 m)
- Takeoff Speed at Full Load 50 kias (93 kmph)
- Landing Speed at Full Load 50 kias (93 kmph)
- Maximum Load Factors +3,8G / -1,9G